First International Veterans Camp
Riviera Maya 2018
FEATURING OLYMPIC MEDALLIST TRAVIS STEVENS
THE JVC CAMP CONSIST:
Who can attend?
Male & Female Veteran judoka (ages 30 +)
Junior (age 14+) & seniors (age 21+)
Rank brown or blue and above
All nationalities invited
Several hours of training each day with Travis Stevens in air-conditioned, spacious facilities
Daily Open Mat sessions at your pace and level
Beach training session on the exquisite Riviera Maya
2018 New Rules Clininc
Sunday SHIAI Competitions with awards
Farewell Mexican Fiesta for all attendees and their families
Why the JVC will be the best judo camp you will ever attend:
- You will receive a welcome kit filled with a judo hat, shirt, and many other goodies.
- The training is world class, led by current Olympic silver medalist Travis Stevens and including many veteran (female and male!) world medalists, yet …
- The atmosphere is still relaxed and at your own pace.
- You can participate in instruction, practice, and light competition and still have plenty of time for recovery and leisure.
- There will be filming and media interviews during the camp you can later use to promote your own club and grow judo in your region.
- Tours at discounted prices to ecological parks, ancient ruins, and incredible beaches will be available for attendees and their families.
- You can bring your family for a dream summer vacation.
- You can come with your friends or team or come on your own and join other veteran judoka from around the world!
Bring your family, team or just come and join other judoka!
Judokas can visit ecological parks, beaches and ancient ruins
Filming and interviews during the camp
Enough time for recovery and leisure